- Milk - 1 Gal from Lamers Dairy in Appleton, WI (or 1 Liter Oat Milk from Oatly)
- Cage-Free Brown Eggs - 1 dozen from Cedar Ridge Farm in Elgin, IA
- Unsalted Butter - 1 lb from Farmhouse Kitchens Coop in Manitowoc, WI
- Loaf of Local Bread from Middle Brow or Publican Quality Bread in Chicago, IL or Hewn in Evanston, IL**
* Free Delivery included to one of our special pickup locations
** Products subject to change with availability.
*** Wooden crate not included
Neal & Carolyn Lambright produce free-range eggs on their Cedar Ridge Farm. Happy chickens produce delicious eggs and the Lambrights free-range birds make some of the most flavorful eggs we’ve tasted. You know these eggs are special once you crack one open and see the vibrant orange yolk. Cedar Ridge chickens are fed a balanced diet of non-gmo corn, soybean meal and calcium (for shell quality) along with vitamins, minerals and fresh grass when in season. The birds have access to three times as much outside pasture than inside exposure.
Lamers Dairy is a family owned and operated dairy in Appleton, Wisconsin. Since 1913, five generations of the Lamers family have taken pride in producing the highest quality milk and other dairy products. Milk from just a few carefully chosen family farms located within 30 miles of the dairy. Lamers' milk has never contained artificial hormones and never will.
Farmhouse Kitchens brand butter is made at Pine Grove Creamery, a woman-owned and operated fifth generation creamery. The Olm family has been making dairy products since the late 1800s, and they use some of the same equipment today that the family used way back then. Their old-fashioned production methods produce a unique and classic butter. One vat of cream is emptied into the churn, the butter is churned, then the churn is emptied by hand. After going through a simple molder and wrapper, it's packed up and shipped within days of production.